This summer the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival presents Shakespeare's comic masterpiece, TWELFTH NIGHT - an exhilarating production that features beautiful costumes, lavish sets and one of the most talented professional acting companies in the West! Meet the artistic company!Some changes to this year's festival include:
- No Ticket Fees! We have eliminated all ticket service fees this season! From now on, the price is the price. The new, patron-friendly policy applies to all purchases (phone, online, etc.)
- All Lower Gallery Seating Is Assigned! Assigned Lower Gallery seating enables you to avoid protracted early arrivals to stand in long lines and claim formerly open seating. In 2011, assigned beach chairs will be waiting for all patrons that purchase tickets in the Lower Gallery section.
- Upper Gallery Seating Includes Pre-set Beach Chairs! Chairs are provided at no cost and we've kept the open beach for blanket seating in the sand.
- Our Main Gates Open at 5:00 p.m.! Enjoy a drink or dinner from Shakespeare's Kitchen before the show beginning at 5:00p.m. The entrance to the amphitheater will open at 5:30 p.m..
- Shakespeare's Vineyard Is Revamped! Enjoy daily wine tastings from Robert Mondavi's Napa Valley Vineyards at our on-site tasting room, Shakespeare's Vineyard. For the wine enthusiasts, enjoy exquisite, high-end reserve wines from California and Italy every Wednesday with our wine expert, Frank Cates. Learn more.
New Food options in 2011!
Our main gate now opens at 5:00 p.m. allowing early access to our concession area which includes Shakespeare's Kitchen, The Bar and BardWare (merchandise souvenirs). This change of schedule affords you the opportunity to mingle early with family and friends in our newly renovated and expanded dining area. Arrive early and enjoy a pre-show cocktail, marvel at the awesome views of Lake Tahoe or simply bask in the afternoon sunshine. The amphitheatre itself opens at 5:30 p.m. Shakespeare's Kitchen cooks up a delicious onsite dining experience. Enjoy an awesome array of amazing eats! Click here to check out FULL ONSITE MENU.